Mimi is the Founder of ‘I just want to’. She has always been fascinated by how people design and orchestrate their lives. What started out as a passion for complementary health quickly evolved into a fascination with the ‘mind’ and ‘energy’.
As a natural and professional intuitive, Mimi is able to assist her clients to become happier, healthier and reach their full potential.
Mimi particularly enjoys witnessing the transformations in her clients – not just in terms of the way they look and feel but the way they go on to positively change their lives.
Mimi works with individuals as well as businesses. She was a City professional for 15 years and her work and life experience gained on the investment floor and sales desks of some of the world’s leading financial institutions assists her in understanding the challenges, issues and struggles facing corporate individuals.
Mimi has studied extensively in the UK and Australia and has had the privilege of training with pioneers in the field of Energy Therapy including John Grinder (Co-Creater of NLP) and Vianna Stibal (Developer of Theta Healing®).
Mimi’s professional qualifications include:
- Accredited Healer (recognised by the NHS)
- Master NLP & New Code NLP Practitioner
- Advanced Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT / Tapping) Practitioner
- Advanced Theta Healing® Practitioner & Teacher
- Theta Healing® Intuitive Anatomy Practitioner
- Theta Healing® Disease & Disorder Practitioner
- Theta Healing® World Relations Practitioner
- Theta Healing® DNA3 Practitioner
- Theta Healing® Manifesting & Abundance Practitioner
- Theta Healing® Soulmate Practitioner
- Theta Healing® Rhythm Weight Liberation Practitioner
- Advanced Reference Point Therapy (RPT) Practitioner
- Advanced Spiritual Response Therapy (SRT) Practitioner
- Reiki Practitioner
- MA European Business Administration & BSc (Joint Honours)
A member of AAMET & UK Healers